She's pretty excited about the difference APF Pro has made in her competition horses. She wrote us about her experience.
![]() |
| Jessica Bates running poles. |
Since I have been feeding my pole horse APF Pro, I have won two averages on him! "Moe" and I won the first round of the pole bending with a 21.4 by over 3 tenths of a second as well as winning the average! On "Moe" I also won the goat tying average and was second in one round with a 9.0. My rope horse "Quizno" and I also won the breakaway average. APF Pro is an amazing product and it has made such a difference in my horses and gives them that winning edge that no other product that I have used can do for them. I am so grateful that I was chosen by Auburn Labs to represent such a great product! I cannot wait to see what my rodeo future brings! I will send pictures shortly.
Sincerely,
Jessica Bates
Thanks for the kind words, Jessica. We are just as delighted to have you join our team of top riders! It is of tremendous importance to us that the horses who give their all are given our best. Congratulations and best of luck in your upcoming competitions!


No comments:
Post a Comment