Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JESSICA BATES WINS BIG!

Jessica Bates and her amazing horses are kicking it BIG TIME on the High School Rodeo circuit here in California. She was gracious enough to write us and let us know all about her recent wins.

Jessica Bates with her new saddle!"
"I would like to send a big shout out to my main sponsor Auburn labs and their awesome product APF Pro. This past weekend I won the California High School Rodeo Association District 8 year end all around saddle. I also won the district for Pole Bending on my awesome 20 year old gelding who is still running strong and competitive because of the APF Pro product! I am the reserve champion breakaway roper as well. This year, my last year in high school rodeo, I qualified for the California High School Rodeo State Finals in 5 of the 6 possible events for girls to qualify in. I will be competing in the pole bending, breakaway roping, goat tying, team roping, and cutting. Without the APF Pro product, my horses would not be as competitive as they are. I will be representing Auburn Labs up in Bishop California at state finals in June 10th through the 15th. I just wanted to give ya'll a special thanks for supporting me like your company does!"
Thank YOU, Jessica, for letting us know about your incredible successes. We couldn't be happier to be associated with someone of such dedication and talent.

Go get'em at STATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment